Hundreds of devotees tagged along with Sri Chinna Jeeyar Swamiji in Badarinath. Swamiji as always, ever cheerful and extremely active in various activities wiped away the tiredness from all the devotees. Enthused devotees enjoyed the grace of HH through out the day in the midst of natural air, crystal clear water, nice weather and heart warming beauty of the hills! Many devotees spoke out saying ‘They are extremely thrilled to witness these natural wonders along with the most amazing divine wonder, Sri Chinna Jeeyar Swami!’
A quick view into what is going on the hills of Badarinath…
- 10th evening – Lakshmi Narayana Homam began with ankuraropana (sowing of seeds)!
- 11th early morning – Arani madhanam (Agni prathishta) for the Lakshmi Narayana Yagnam
- 11th late morning – HH Visited Vyasa guha, the place where Vyasa dictated many scriptures to Ganapati, Visited Bheem pul, Saraswati river along with all devotees
- 11th afternoon – HH served afternoon meals to all devotees
- 11th evening – Darsan of Badari perumal in temple along with all devotees followed by pu:rna:huthi of the Yagnam